Software that uses our URL shorteners
Here's is a list of software that uses v.gd and/or is.gd for URL shortening including standalone applications, browser plugins, scripts etc. The list includes software that offers multiple URL shorteners where ours are an option.
If your app supports v.gd or is.gd please let us know and we'll add it to the list.
Software featuring v.gd/is.gd
- MetroTwit is a Twitter client for Windows that supports multiple URL shorteners including is.gd.
- Hotot is a multi platform microblogging client that supports multiple URL shorteners including is.gd.
- Cutyfox is a Firefox extension supporting multiple URL shorteners including is.gd.
- Here is a URL shortening plugin for Opera that supports is.gd as well as other services.
- YoruFukurou (Night Owl) is a Twitter client for Mac OS X with support for is.gd and other services.
- Shrinkr is a URL shortening tool for Macs featuring a menu bar icon and automatic clipboard copying. It supports is.gd and other popular services and costs $1.99 from the Mac app store.
- rss2twi is an open source command line tool for pushing items from an RSS feed to Twitter which can utilise is.gd.
- Pixsy is an Internet command line allowing rapid navigation of various sites and search engines. It also features URL shortening via is.gd.
- Qreator is a QR code creation app for Ubuntu which supports is.gd as its default shortening service.
- Quick.Short is a URL shortener app for Windows Phone supporting both is.gd and v.gd.
- Helal URL Shortener is an open source URL shortening tool for Ubuntu that's written in shell script with a GtkDialog GUI. It also has Arabic language support.
- vgd2clipboard is Firefox addon that shortens the current page's URL with v.gd and copies it to the clipboard.
- Here's a Shorten URL workflow for Alfred (a Mac OS X productivity app).
- ShareX, a free and open source screenshooting and screencasting program for Windows, supports URL shortening via is.gd.
All of the software listed above has been developed by 3rd parties and is not endorsed or tested by us. It is used at your own risk.